Sunday, December 18, 2011

Beat Candida(yeast) using Doterra Essential Oils!

I'm a bit taken back by my latest discovery. To say I have learn astronomical amounts of knowledge in regards to doTERRA Essential Oils in these past few weeks would be an understatement. I am floored at some of my findings. This one for instance...


I suffer from severe cracked skin around my fingers and fingernails. I've always just assumed it is from washing my hands too many times or the harsh chemicals in the soaps that I use. Guess what I just discovered...

I could possibly have too much yeast (candida) in my body and it is causing my fingers to crack/bleed painful cuts on my heels and my fingers because of fungus. Gross huh?

Under normal circumstances, levels of Candida are controlled by beneficial bacteria. However, if the bacteria-fungus balance is upset, by the use of antibiotics for example, or if the immune system is compromised, an overgrowth of Candida can occur, resulting in infection (Braunwald DE 2001).

HERE is how one candida sufferer cleaned up her body in 3 1/2 weeks using doTERRA products. Her article is about beating candida once and for all.

HERE is a great article on FB by the Lifeforce doTERRA group about beating candida
If the Candida is removed the body stops attacking itself.

THE SOLUTION – Simple and Effective:

5 drops Melaluca Essential Oil (doTerra)
5 drops Lemon Essential Oil (doTerra)
3 drops Oregano Essential Oil (doTerra)

Put drops into an empty 00 capsule  (buy at any health food store) and take one daily for 30 days. Stop for 2 weeks then take again for 30 days. I can get you all of these items to sample. You can also order these items from me at wholesale pricing. Email or call me to place your order. kathy.alldredge@gmail.com
doTERRA has a product called GX Assist which you should take BEFORE YOU START YOUR CANDIDA CLEANSE AND AFTER - GX Assist is formulated with therapeutic-grade OREGANO, MELALUCA, LEMON, LEMONGRASS, PEPPERMINT, and THYME essentials oils that have been demonstrated to have in-vitro antimicrobial properties. GX Assist also includes CAPRYLIC ACID that has been traditionally used as for its specific health-supporting properties in the gut.

EVERYONE NEEDS THIS CANDIDA CLEANSE Of course the solution is simple and effective but the hard part is learning white sugar is your enemy – stay away from soda, fried foods, sugary junk food, even smoothies or carrot juice can overload your system with too much sugar at one time so drink them slowly over a period of time and never more than 6 ounces at a time. While on these capsules, eat as healthy as possible and get plenty of water too.

The information provided here is for educational purposes only and is not intended as diagnosis, treatment, or prescription of any kind. The decision to use, or not to use, any information is the sole responsibility of the reader.

THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER is made to protect the editor's gluteus maximus from the wrath of pharmaceutical and medical cartels protected by regulatory law. For what it's worth, Essential Oil related therapy predates the American Medical Association and Food and Drug Administration by at least 6,000 years!

No comments: